Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lone Star Audio Fest 2013 will be held at the Embassy Suites in Dallas, TX on May 3, 4, and 5.

Home Theater Shack is an official sponsor of this years event and will be covering the show, including news articles, show write-ups and lots of pictures.

My wife (Angie) and I have already scheduled plans to attend, Lord willing... we will be there.

I look forward to meeting a lot of people I have never met... including some our sponsors and several of our staff, as well as several of our members.

Make plans to be there if you can... :T

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Lone Star Audio Fest 2013 will be held at the Embassy Suites in Dallas, TX on May 3, 4, and 5.

Home Theater Shack is an official sponsor of this years event and will be covering the show, including news articles, show write-ups and lots of pictures.

My wife (Angie) and I have already scheduled plans to attend, Lord willing... we will be there.

I look forward to meeting a lot of people I have never met... including some our sponsors and several of our staff, as well as several of our members.

Make plans to be there if you can... :T

I'm going to have to try and make it to this.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Vacation turned in, lots of gear I wanna lay ears on! Looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts, and hope to see you there, Sonnie.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
No, Sonnie has that covered, I'm there for the sounds! Is Soundfield Audio going to be showing again this year?

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Ah, I see that they are! This is going to be a such a great show.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joe is covering it... I can't even begin to do what he is doing. Joe is a natural at this... he was born for it. :T

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Hope so, I'm driving!
Danny (GR) and I tried to convince Salk to come also, but unfortunately they can't
Salk would definitely be a welcome addition. I am hoping to hear the Overtures!

Joe is covering it... I can't even begin to do what he is doing. Joe is a natural at this... he was born for it. :T
Oh, I was thinking "covering" was a booth. I will be taking pics and can add to Joe's thread or start my own. I've heard a lot of great speakers, but am very excited to hear the offerings that will be present at LSAF and will have plenty to say about my auditions.

Now, what kind of media should I bring my fav music on? Probably a few CD's for sure, might haul a couple of hi-rez SACD and DVD-A in.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are about to be on the road here in a few... long drive ahead of us.

Lord willing... we will see you all there!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Already heard Danny's room (GR Research) and if any of the others are even close to as good as it, this will be interesting.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Stop by the River City Audio Society (RCAS) room and say hello to the guys. This is our local audio club.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Would have. Liked to check this out, but had a family reunion in Van today.
Is it worth trying to see anything on Sunday or will everyone be tearing down and leaving?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There will be a few still here on Sunday... since you are here, I would make a trip on over and see what you can.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts