Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here to tell me what type of Current (AC or DC) this board needs ? I didnt have any multi meter in my home is it possible to tell the type of supply it needs by just inspecting the board ?
Thank you.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your precious reply . The image above is an analog decoder which convert 2 channel to 5.1but here my problem is i want to make 6.1 system each channel with separate power amplifier which takes input from this analog decoder. Can you please tell me that from where i can take that input for my Rare center channel amplifier for my 6.1 and another thing is what would be the THX standard frequency range for rare center for 6.1 channel sound (like THX standard for front center channel is able to take down to 80Hz. )

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I answered the question you asked ("Anybody here to tell me what type of Current (AC or DC) this board needs ?").

Otherwise, I cannot help as I have never seen that board before.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,313 Posts
Unless I misunderstand what your asking, it seems like you want to re-engineer that circuit board. If so it will next to impossible without the schematic and a solid understanding of electronics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
No i dont want to modify that board actually what i mEan to say was can i use that board as 6.1 by simply splitting any of the channel in parallel if its possible which channel gives me the rare center channel effect ? If its not possible what would be the frequency response of centre channel? i will connect it by splitting AV after preamplification .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts