Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
can anyone give me some help on my 50 inch samsung dlp hdtv. model#HLs5065w. the audio POPs like the 4th of july then i lose all sound. can someone give me direction to fix this problem..thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
...can anyone give me some help on my 50 inch samsung dlp hdtv. model#HLs5065w. the audio POPs like the 4th of july then i lose all sound. can someone give me direction to fix this problem..thanks in advance.
i think you'll get more suggestions if you post in this area Manufacturers Service Suport :yes:

I have a popping noise on my Samsung HLS6767 ... but what I find out is that is caused by the heat inside the TV :yes: ... but I never loose sound, the noise is not constant too :yes:

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
If you confirm that the problem is in the set, all of the audio is on the main board, IIRC. Either replace that if you can confirm I am correct, or it will need troubleshooting to determine the defective components. These boards are not usually repaired at the component level, however.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shack thanks for the quick responce....i also need to add .....when the tv pops and the sound gets distorted and then i lose the audio.... I turn the tv off /unplug it and you can hear a click like it has reset itself.....turn the tv on and all is fine until the next time. wich could be minutes or days.. thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts