Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Re: LOTR:The Motion Picture Trilogy [Extended Edition] [15 Discs] [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray Disc)

That is a good deal for LOTR fans! :)

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Re: LOTR:The Motion Picture Trilogy [Extended Edition] [15 Discs] [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray Disc)

15 discs? Ridiculous...who has that much time? :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

15 discs? Ridiculous...who has that much time? :)
lol. There will be a lot of pauses going on for snacks and bathroom breaks! :)

Talk about a marathon day for LOTR!

·
Registered
17 Posts

I click on the link and it says $99.99

Was this only a few day special or a misprint at $49.99?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

I click on the link and it says $99.99

Was this only a few day special or a misprint at $49.99?
I clicked on the link that day and it was at $49.99. I am assuming it was one of those deals for a short time period. :)

·
Banned
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

It is $59.99 right now!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts

It was, maybe is, $55.78 at Warner Brother's the other day when I bought it. They seem to have good prices, though an obviously limited selection.

·
Registered
654 Posts

Too funny about 15 discs and who has that kind of time. With that being said, I will raise my hand and admit that I got this deal from my local Frys for $39 and has yet been opened to view. LOL!!

I never got past the 1st LOTR that was on DVD release back in the day!! LOLs!!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

15 discs. man, that is like all weekend! Talk about Lord of the Rings Marathon if you were to watch all of the discs in one sitting with lot of breaks! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts