Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
421 - 428 of 428 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
You make all these custom building stuff look so easy. I plan on getting my pair of 21s soon and wanted to try and build something unique like yours but I dont think I have the skills for that.

Amazing job and sorry to hear he is not responding to your emails. That sucks.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
updates?

What has happened.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #425 ·
Nothing has happened.

The faceplate guy has ignored all attempts to contact him. I may take him to small claims court.

Anyway, the sub looks fine without it, so its staying that way for now. I'm building a dedicated home theater in my basement so I don't have the time or space to build a new faceplate right now.

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you haven't taken him to small claims court, you should add up all the hours of the mock up you did at $50 per hour and tack that on to what you're sueing him for. You have pictures and if you have it in a spreadsheet I'm pretty sure a judge would be willing to give you whatever you ask for.

I've been ripped off $4.5K on a Kuro, so I understand the stress this A-hole has put you through. People like that deserve to be tied to a tree and beat, revived, rinse and repeat.

Hopefully the courts in Canada are better than the ones in LA. Good luck to you and great build.

421 - 428 of 428 Posts