Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Mike, I will be using my Beringer EP2500 hooked upto a Marantz 9600 av receiver, but I do like the idea of having sparate Plate amps so I will see how the Ep2500 pans out, My wood arrived yesterday so am getting my workshop into shape before I start cutting and gluing. Will keep you all posted and will put up some pics.

Jezza

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Hey Mike, those subs look absolutely awesome. What did you use to cover them? I am still trying to decide on what to use and what you did looks very nice. :T

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Registered
4,127 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Brent, the elbows are 4 inch PVC, schedule 40, thinwall. The openings were about 1/16 of an inch to big for the port tube. I "stabalized" the tube in the fitting by wrapping one wrap of electrical tape around the tube. I then used hot glue to glue them together, in case I need to "unglue" them in the future if I need to make any adjustments to the length.

James, The Shiva tubes are spoken for.

thxgoon, the piano is doing OK so far. But the emu eggs on top had to be moved! The last time I experimented with test tones I broke some of the wifes crystal glasses. No more "mistakes"! :innocent:
That is just crazy insane, :T My wife said something about the speakers being next to the small piano. I said no dear that is a full size piano. She is now worried that I want to build these, she keeps saying they are just a little over board right? :whistling: I did not answer her ha ha.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts