Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mad Max: Fury Road Blu-ray Giveaway Contest

Warner Bros and HTS have teamed-up for an exciting Blu-ray Giveaway! That's right folks, we are featuring a Giveaway contest for Mad Max: Fury Road! Mad Max was a box office smash and the Blu-ray release features an incredible Dolby Atmos track. This is one you definitely want in your collection. Entry into this Giveaway is easy and won't disqualify HTS members from participating in the current miniDSP Giveaway promotion!

Read the official Mad Max: Fury Road review, here!

Qualification Details and Eligibility (PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY):
  • The qualification period is from September 4, 2015 through September 11, 2015.
  • A random drawing will be held sometime during the week of September 14, 2015.

• Entrants must be registered as a Home Theater Shack member as of SEPTEMBER 1, 2015.
  • Entrants need to have 5 posts during the qualification period. Each post must be a minimum of 25 words. No post padding!
  • All HTS Members registered as of September 1, 2015 can enter, regardless of previous Giveaway Contest winnings.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For these smaller Blu-ray contests...they are open to anyone...even folks that are entered in larger contests. So, by all means...if you're a registered member (as of Sept 1, 2015), please participate!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Great job Mike & Todd! Always enjoy reading your reviews. And as always, thanks to you guys for putting these giveaways together & a big thanks to Warner Bros. for donating the movie.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
While I love free stuff seeing how I've already added it to the collection all I can do is help improve the odds for someone. Good luck to whoever wins and it's a thrilling ride! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts