Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Maelstrom status

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Warpdrv 
#1 ·
Kevin,

Wanted to know if there was an update on the ETA for the Maelstrom? Are you going to have plenty of stock or is it already spoken for?

Thanks
Bill

#2 ·
Parts are shipping to me third week of November. I should have them in stock first/second week of December.

I have a lot of people in line for drivers but I'm not sold out. I'm not taking pre-orders at this point. I don't want to hold people's money when I don't have product ready to ship. Supply is going to be fairly tight for the next couple months but I will have steady stock starting approx. Feb of next year.

Kevin Haskins
Exodus Audio
www.diycable.com

#7 ·
"Parts are shipping to me third week of November. I should have them in stock first/second week of December. "

Are you going to post here or Diycable, when you have stock? I am ready to make my purchase, but I'm depressed (as I am sure others are...) that I may not be able to get one of these until next year. I know good things come to those that wait...but this is the USA, I want what i want NOW! :crying:

#8 ·
The Tempest will be Feb next year. The Maelstrom should be in stock in a few weeks.

In terms of having it right now, that is the nature of the beast. I don't have enough space to put huge volumes into stock and I wouldn't do it anyway. The DIY market is fickle and all it takes is one blow-up on a forum and it kills a product. I end up sitting on $30,000 in inventory and my wife throws me out of the house. :crying:

I'll update here and on the DIYCable site.

Kevin Haskins
Exodus Audio

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.