Alright, here's the finishing pics of the box!
Starting to nail and glue part of the inner workings of the horn
A few more pieces held in place now
It's really starting to take shape now.
Getting the last few pieces glued and nailed down
Looks like a missed a picture from the last one until this one...my bad
Mounting the sub after the hole for the input cup was made
Still got that Monster logo on the sub...
Placement of the input cup. I could have placed it differently, but wanted to have the least amount of wire as possible.
Here's the box before we put it in the bed of my Uncle's truck to take it to my house...man this thing is heavy...
Got a nasty reflection off of the plexi, but you can still see it at least.
Here's the horn in my room (messy room...at least I have an excuse for it now that I was in the construction stages of building an awesome box haha)
(all of these pics were taken on my iPhone 4...let me know how they look on a computer :T )
I'll get some more pics of it's placement in my room later on today. On Tuesday, my Uncle and I are going to round over all or most of the exposed edges, fill all the nail holes and sides of mdf in with putty, and start/finish painting it. I'm not sure how much paint this thing will take, but I think six cans of trick bed liner black should do it.
I'll let you guys know if I find something different sounding in it that wasn't in my old box. :T
Thanks yet again for the help. I can't believe I have this box sitting my room right now. I figured it would have never happened some how. Definitely a big thanks goes out to my Uncle for sacrificing much of his time to work on this build with me, and for him to let me use his workshop in his garage :T.