Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture of convergence board

Is there any one that has a picture of the convergence board for a Magnavox 51MP392H/17.
if so could you post it.
Thanks
techman55

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Re: Picture of convergence board

Long shot. What do you need to know?

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
B&D has kits for some units but I don't know if this is one of them. There is nothing from Philips. The only company that has kits for their units is Hitachi. There are some individuals selling kits online but I would not trust parts from any but the parts suppliers that I recommend in the distributors thread.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Seems a little pricey but it includes the service manual. You could do a little better with other suppliers but if the instructions are nicely done it is probably worth it. Let us know how it comes out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well I got the kit last night and installed it. It was very easy to do and worked perfectly. So for $280 total I now have a fully working 51" widescreen hd TV. :yay2: The kit that came was just the 2 STK-392-120 chips and the 12 6.8 ohm resistors with a link to download the step by step instructions with lots of pictures and a link to download the factory service manual. It came with the sanyo chips and larger wattage resistors. I think for the first time try it was well worth the price.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Great! Glad to hear of your success.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts