Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my beloved Magnepan 3.6Rs - $2800 OBO. They are black with Cherry trim and include Mye stands as well as the stock feet.
I am the second owner of these speakers and they are in very good physical condition and in perfect working condition. I have the original boxes and magnetic strips for the tweeters, but I am disabled and cannot ship these speakers. I prefer local pick up in the central Florida area (Zip 34731). These speakers have been kept in a smoke-free, child-free, and pet-free home, and meticulously maintained. I am moving too a smaller home and will no longer have room for these.
I can get some pictures taken of the speakers if desired. Please email me.

I am also selling my Magnepan 1.6QR speakers - $1200 OBO.
These are black with Cherry trim and include Mye stands as well as the stock feet.
The speakers are in very good physical condition and in perfect working condition.
The speakers have seen very light use, and have been meticulously maintained in a smoke-free, pet-free, and child-free home.
I am selling these speakers because I am moving to a smaller home. I am disabled, so I cannot ship these speakers either.
I prefer local pick up at my home in central Florida (Zip 34731). I do not have the original boxes for these speakers.
I can get pictures of the speakers taken if desired. Please email me.

And I am selling my Magnepan CC3 center speaker - $750 OBO, which has black fabric with natural wood trim.
I am the original owner of this speaker, which I got directly from Magnepan.
The speaker has been packed in its box in my closet and has seen less than fifty hours of use in a smoke-free, child-free,
and pet-free home. I would prefer the speaker to be picked up at my home, but I am willing to ship.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.