Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have 2 Pioneer BS22s and 2 BS41s, I'm putting a small setup together for my wife's shop. Which pair should I use for the mains the 41s or the 22s. I really haven't listened to either pair as I bought them new on a whim at best buy when they first came out. What ever pair I end up using for the mains should I buy the matching center C41 or C22 or just buy another pair of 22s or 41s and use one of them as a vertical center and the other I would use as a single rear channel speaker? TIA guys, I realize this is no major decision but I would like your thoughts on this.
Cheers Jeff

·
Registered
151 Posts
I haven't heard either of them, but given the BS22s are the current model I would guess finding the matching center C22 (if you decide to go that way) would be easier?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Another idea:
Just see which of the BS22 or BS41 pairs, or C22 or C41 centers you can find at the cheapest price and go with that as your center and match your mains to it. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
If you haven't listened to them why not do just that and the pair you think sound better to you are the ones I would pair with the matching center.

·
Registered
630 Posts
The BS22 and the C22

1 - 8 of 8 Posts