·
Registered
511 Posts
Hey, where'd the Cozy Coup Sub go?

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another interesting shot! What's interesting to note here is that the two screens that are hot spotting are the two with mica in them! That purple looking one front center is Silver Fire. And the back right one with the gray stripe down it's right side is known as S-I-L-V-E-R. If that isn't enough to make you away away from mica, I don't know what else to show you! Probably the most important thing to note is that there are panels with a lot more 'metal' in them than these two have mica!

mech

Still pluggin' away at screenshots! :bigsmile:

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you even get to actually WATCH movies, or just enjoy bits and pieces of them while snapping stills? :)
Less and less lately it seems... :( lol!

Between that and all the mixing stuff! :wits-end: I see it coming to a pause real soon! Spring is near!!!

mech

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well to add to your collection of samples I have been in touch with Bill on the special batch of WilsonArt laminates. I hope to pick a sheet up this week at his house, build my screen, then shoot a sample your way.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Look at it this way, at least you have lots of boards to patch up or build a wall if its ever needed:joke:
Thats quite the collection.

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well two of them are already cut up and I have plans to cut up the Silver and Silver Fire panels real soon too! After I get gain information from them. :T The 1/8" panels were too flimsy anyways!

However I have added three 2X4 foam board panels. They seem so far to stay flat if you paint both sides.

mech

1 - 12 of 12 Posts