Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about one extreme to another...
I know you guys in places on the other side of the World are experiencing very cold miserable weather..but down here we just had 42.2C. (108F.) and today it's expected to hit 44C.!! (111F.).. :unbelievable: : :whew:
Temperatures over 40C. are expected for the next 3 days!!...
Man..would I like to swap for your weather at the moment..:daydream:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
A Prof with frostbite. That would be something to see!
:joke::rofl::laugh:

Ya, I dont think he really wants what we have been having up here right now. Today has been nice though -5 C.

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's been a nice, warm 18°F today. Just three days ago it was 60°F and two days before that it was -3°F. Good 'ol Kansas weather. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I lost my internet service yesterday while posting to this thread..I don't think the dish could handle the heat!!
It hit 45.7C.!! yesterday (114F.) and the forecast is for over 40C. for the next 6 days!!!:crying: :gah: :thud:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Yuck, thats hot! The hottest its ever gotten here is 38C and that was hot enough. I bet the AC is going full tilt.

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It sure is!!..It's now 8.00AM here and it's already 38C..
I'm expecting the dish to breakdown again, so I probably won't be online very long..

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Talk about strange weather, it was raining today and not just sprinkling it rained fairly hard for several hours. Considering it is January and the middle of winter here :scratch:

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That seems to the case in many places..
Even here when we had 45.7C..Approx. 150K. North of me they had an absolute downpour!!
There are some very strange weather patterns happening around the world!!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
its going to be +8C today, not quite a record but still not common. Its odd because December was the coldest on record here and now this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
man you want so strange weather. I agree with pinhead. It was 8 deg. F this morning and tomorrow it is supposed to be 62 deg. F. the next day after that it is supposed to be 72 deg. F. then drop back down to the low 40's. Missouri weather is out of control. should have been a meterologist here. there's no way I could get fired!!

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Prof,
It looks like your going to get slightly cooler temps after saturday and unfortunately that's when it will have made it over to my side of the country.
Where I am down south, it's already cooler than Adelaide by about 15C...
My computer service is working again, and I'm able to start doing some work..
My first job will be installing an air conditioner in the theatre.!! :bigsmile:. I haven't needed one up until this last hot spell..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts