Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be fun to see some HTS dogs!

Here's my wingman: Moose

Moose is an 8 year old Portuguese Water Dog. He's a pretty cool cat. Very intelligent... he's a working dog and a super strong swimmer. He's also within 5 feet of me nearly all day long ;-)

We've had Moose since he was a puppy...

We got lucky and we're number 1 on a list for his breeder in Annapolis, Maryland. When we got to the breeder they released Moose and his brothers and sisters into a yard. I sat down in the grass to watch my kids run around with the puppies and Moose immediately came over to me, climbed onto my lap, and snuggled up.

The deal was sealed.

He's getting more grey these days... probably the hardest part of owning a dog: they age too fast!

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Here is a picture of my wife, and our dog Bacon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Oh no! what am I getting myself into....

My wife and I along with our 3 daughters are buying a Siberian Husky puppy. If it goes well we will have it tonight. Anybody think thats a good/bad idea? Ive owned a dog before but it was a Beagle so this will be a bit different.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I love Huskies! Crate train if he's going to be an inside dog. Lots of praise when he does his business outside. As a puppy keep his mind stimulated.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Ya, Iv always love the Husky personality and looks. Not too big but not too small. They need a good amount of exercise but Im sure our daughters will love being pulled around on the toboggan in the winter and rollerblades or bike in the summer.
Ive got a park right outside my front door and or back yard is fenced and quite large.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Sounds like a good match. I strongly suggest crate training to house train. I'd get a large one that includes the divider. Works wonders!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Thanks, thats helpful :T

·
Registered
156 Posts
Here's my girl, Leia. She'll be 14 this March. She's aged a lot lately. Every week there's a new struggle, but we adjust to make things best for her. She's loved very much.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

Our new member to the family. Missed out on the Siberian Husky but found this little girl and we fell in love with her.

It's a Husky/Lab cross

1 - 20 of 38 Posts