Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Win a Marantz SR6005 A/V Receiver!

Accessories4less and Home Theater Shack has teamed up to give away our Marantz SR6005 Receiver review unit to one lucky winner!

See our review of the unit here!

• Qualification period is from September 5, 2011 through November 30, 2011.
    Qualifying members must be registered with the forum by September 30, 2011 in order to qualify.
    A random drawing will be held shortly after November 30, 2011 from the qualified entries.
  • You must have a minimum total post count of 25 posts in the forums. No post padding! (Minimum 25 word count per post!)
  • You must also have at least 10 posts during the qualification period... meaning if you already have 25 post, you will need 10 more.
  • Your audio/video equipment must be listed in our Home Theater Equipment forum.
  • Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using the Marantz SR6005 Giveaway Qualification Thread.

SHIPPING: Shipping cost to a CONUSA address is included. If you are in foreign land and win the unit, you must provide a CONUSA address for shipping. Someone else will have to be responsible for shipping to you. You may be able to acquire a UPS Store mailbox to aid in foreign shipment to you.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

This is the QUALIFICATION THREAD ONLY... any comments or questions should be posted in the discussion thread HERE!

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL YOU ARE ACTUALLY QUALIFIED!

If you post before you are actually qualified, your post will be deleted without notice.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I am Qualified, I will definitely do 10 posts before the end of November.
THanks for another awesome contest sonnie!

·
Registered
200 Posts
i think I am qualified

·
Registered
483 Posts
I believe I'm qualified so please enter me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yey, then im qualified aswell, and im SO READY to win the giveaway, hehe :D im a little worried its only for US users, but could find any information on this anywhere? Could anyone confirm this?

EDIT: Got this confirmed, US adress only, its possible for me to get it sent to jetcarrier in the US and have they send it over to Norway :D

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I am qualified and would like to say thanks again to HTS for these great giveaway's.....:T

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yey, then im qualified aswell, and im SO READY to win the giveaway, hehe :D im a little worried its only for US users, but could find any information on this anywhere? Could anyone confirm this?
As it says in the first post, the item will only be shipped to a CONUS address. If you were to win, you would have to provide an address somewhere in the states for it to be sent to. Getting it shipped to Norway would be your responsibility after that point.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Count me in

I could really use this one as I would love to be able to update my Pre, the Parasound Halo C2 is getting very long in the tooth.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts