Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Win a Marantz SR6005 A/V Receiver!

Accessories4less and Home Theater Shack has teamed up to give away our Marantz SR6005 Receiver review unit to one lucky winner!

See our review of the unit here!

• Qualification period is from September 5, 2011 through November 30, 2011.
    Qualifying members must be registered with the forum by September 30, 2011 in order to qualify.
    A random drawing will be held shortly after November 30, 2011 from the qualified entries.
  • You must have a minimum total post count of 25 posts in the forums. No post padding! (Minimum 25 word count per post!)
  • You must also have at least 10 posts during the qualification period... meaning if you already have 25 post, you will need 10 more.
  • Your audio/video equipment must be listed in our Home Theater Equipment forum.
  • Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using the Marantz SR6005 Giveaway Qualification Thread.

SHIPPING: Shipping cost to a CONUSA address is included. If you are in foreign land and win the unit, you must provide a CONUSA address for shipping. Someone else will have to be responsible for shipping to you. You may be able to acquire a UPS Store mailbox to aid in foreign shipment to you.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

This is the discussion thread for the giveaway... any comments or questions can be posted below in this thread.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wait! Whut? I guess this doesn't count does it? Does someone actually check to be sure that contestants actually have the required post counts? And the words per post? Is that even legal? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, Mr. Owl?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope... it don't count.

Yep... we do check... and yep... we make the rules, so it is perfectly legal.

Let's find out. A One... A two-HOO... A tha-three... my guess will be about 750 good licks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sweeeet!!!!

Don't tell anyone,,,but I would still come here and post even if stuff wasn't given away. A great place to hang out, just not enough time to read AND post.

Thanks Sonnie!!

Jim

·
Registered
85 Posts
The review was well written and exciting for me to read! I love reading about things in my price range being awesome. Now I have an opportunity to win it for free! Count me in!

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Wow!!! This is the best wake-up call I've had in..., probably ever! I've been busy with things and stuff and I hadn't gotten back around to HTS. I definitely have not forgotten about Home Theater Shack..., I have picked up much info thru the forums.

I think I have some valid questions for you all this time around. And maybe I have information I can give away that will help some with less experience see the picture a little clearer.

Good Luck all! Don't forget to have some fun.

Greg :clap:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I guess it's a good way to wake the dead, like myself. But I my case, it's not like I was specifically staying away from the shack but I was pretty dormant in home theater in general. Dealing with family issues, lack of budget for upgrades, etc. But I am doing a huge media player project right now so I guess this is a good time to come out of the shadows and engage everyone again for some advice before my next purchase.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have read, I accept and I agree to abide in the ZERO TOLERANCE FORUM RULES and TERMS OF USE:

Well,,,,I clicked the 'I read & accept' button,,Do you belive me?-->:bigsmile:

Husker

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
great give away. It's been a while since I was here and you guys did help me a lot. Things have been working good and I have not gotten into a round of tweaking for some time now. Perhaps this will get me into it again.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Another great giveaway,:clap: Thanks HTS....:T

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I dawned on me this is the exact unit I tried out when I was thinking of replacing My Bryston SP 1.7 to get to use HDMI for the audio. The unit sounded great but there was sonic differences and I just thought the $4000 Bryston sounded better but I'm limited in so many other ways and I'm telling you it was splitting hairs an the sound differences. Someone else might perfer the 6005.

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
not sure if I have all the quals but count me in
Make sure you make this known in the Qualification thread.

The review was well written and exciting for me to read! I love reading about things in my price range being awesome. Now I have an opportunity to win it for free! Count me in!
Same as above, you need to post in the Qualification thread.

Wow!!! This is the best wake-up call I've had in..., probably ever! I've been busy with things and stuff and I hadn't gotten back around to HTS. I definitely have not forgotten about Home Theater Shack..., I have picked up much info thru the forums.

I think I have some valid questions for you all this time around. And maybe I have information I can give away that will help some with less experience see the picture a little clearer.

Good Luck all! Don't forget to have some fun.

Greg :clap:
Good to see you back Greg! :wave:

I guess it's a good way to wake the dead, like myself. But I my case, it's not like I was specifically staying away from the shack but I was pretty dormant in home theater in general. Dealing with family issues, lack of budget for upgrades, etc. But I am doing a huge media player project right now so I guess this is a good time to come out of the shadows and engage everyone again for some advice before my next purchase.
We'd love to hear about it and I'm sure your experiences will help someone in the future! :T

1 - 20 of 56 Posts