Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Marantz's New Reference Series SA-10 SACD Player/DAC and PM-10 Amplifier

6K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  SoundsCrazy 
#1 ·
Marantz's new Reference 2-channel integrated amp PM-10 and the matching SA-10 SACD/CD player will be on display and demonstrated in our 2-channel showroom demo area. They are scheduled to be available early February and Marantz will have a launch promotion on the pair with special pricing.

We have a press conference planned with the public invited to announce and demonstrate Marantz's latest Reference System. Email or PM me for a VIP invite.

This is one of my most highly anticipated new products for 2017.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Robert

SA 10 SACD/CD will go for nearly $7,000.00, alone?

I can see it is cooper plate protected.
Just got Marantz CD6000 OSE K.I. Signature from my friend and it has same copper plate. Of cause this is some 12-13 years old unit and it would be interesting to know what new Marantz SA 10 is offering in sound reproduction value for such high asking price.

Best regards
Zoran from Australia

#3 ·
Yes, MSRP is $7k US dollars. Marantz has a launch promotion when you purchase the SA10 SACD player with the new Reference PM10 Integrated Amplifier you get both for $11k, which takes an extra $4k off the list price.

Plus we gift our clients with a generous rewards program. This is ultra high-end audiophile reference equipment.

Our SA10 store demo and back-up inventory has shipped and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, the PM10 is shipping by the end of January. I'm also taking home the PM10 and SA10 for my new 2-channel critical listening room. I'll likely complete my new 2-chennel system with our Sony SS AR1 speakers and Technics SL-1200G Turntable.

#5 ·
I'll be testing Marantz's new SA10 and PM10 with the following speaker systems to see which demo is best for our showroom:

• Sony SS AR1
  • Sony SS AR2
  • Sony SS NA2ES
  • Dynaudio X38 Floor Standing
  • Defnitive Technology Mythos ST-L Super Tower

#8 ·
Technics SL-1200G is the newly made unit by Technics, not the old one?
I see the Panasonic name on the list of your suppliers. Any comment on Panasonic Ultra HD Blu-ray player DMP-UB900?

Cheers from sunny Australia
( Trying to invent the system of selling sunshine to Northern hemisphere at this time of the year. Would make trillions of $)

#9 ·
That's the new Technics SL-1200G.

Panasonic's DMP-UB900 UHD/HDR BD player is an excellent device. Do you have any specific questions on the new turntable or BD player?

#12 ·
Hi Robert and other Schackters, as well.

Here is a question: Marantz CD 6006 or Cambridge Audio CXC Transport, to be connected to Yamaha Aventage RX-A1030 AVR?
Yamaha AVR is running ES9006 SABRE DAC from ESS Technology. Main speakers are Martin Logan EM-ESL hybrid electrostatics.

Thank you.
Zoran

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.