Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one works with Mathaudio Room EQ or could make an comparison with other Roomcorrection software. Found it quite simpel to work with incomparison with REW The results are for me excelent. I work with Mathaudio in combination with Foobar2000 no cost involve.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’m going to be downloading it this week
I see they have a lot of YouTube videos about the software ,unlike REW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been using it for several years, via the plug-in for Foobar2000. It works way better than not using any room correction, that's for sure. I get the best results using my home made dipoles (Eminence Alpha 15 + Fostex 103) probably because they're the best behaved in-room to start with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same experience here the difference is hugh. If i go from bypas mode to room eq suddenly the band is playing like a band. For instance the abby road album from the beatles after 45 years i hear the bass of paul Mchartney much better the whole perfomance It sounds way more intimate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same experience here the difference is hugh. If i go from bypas mode to room eq suddenly the band is playing like a band. For instance the abby road album from the beatles after 45 years i hear the bass of paul Mchartney much better the whole perfomance It sounds way more intimate.
Yeah, the weakest link in my system is the room. I've bought the Part Express USB measurement mic. My next upgrade, once I move to my new apartment, will be to use REQ with JRiversMediaCenter, which will allow for speaker correction, room correction, and time alignment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts