Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've have 2 Profile California 12" car audio subs. I liked to build a midbass out of one of them. I decided to go with a sealed box Profile recommends a 1.25cu ft box. So would this mix well with my SVS 25-31pci? The profile would go in the left front corner by the left front speaker and center about midway. Its only going to be in the 50-100hrz range.

(Fs) 25
(Qts) .48
(Qms) 4.17
(Qes) 0.54
(Vas) 4.84
(Xmax) .34
(Re) 3.6
(W) 500
(Le) 2.3
Would like any suggestions on if this would be a good idea, what amp would anyone recommend, and if I could or need to use something like the BFD as and eq to help get it to blend with the SVS and the mains.

·
Registered
180 Posts
What model number are the profile subs you have, when I punched the specs you gave into BassBox Pro, they didn't seem to work out right. Or, do you have a link to the owners manual?

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I don't have a model number they're about 5-6 years old. Still brand new just have been sitting in the box. The only thing in the manual is the product specs I listed and how to calculate enclosure for 1.25 sealed or 2.0 ported thats it. I check out the website but they are not listed anymore. I tried winisd but doesn't to me any good cause I don't know what i'm looking at or for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts