Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently moved to Minnesota from the UK and got back in to the audio again after many years in the wilderness.
I build my own speakers, amps etc whenever possible and hoping this site will give me new stuff to research, ponder and consider.

Off to make some posts and do some reading......

:wave:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Recently moved to Minnesota from the UK and got back in to the audio again after many years in the wilderness. I build my own speakers, amps etc whenever possible and hoping this site will give me new stuff to research, ponder and consider. Off to make some posts and do some reading...... :wave:
Welcome! Where did you locate to?

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Welcome to HTS. :wave:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes folks :)

We're out in the sticks in Darwin, 70 miles west of the cities.
Open land to the west and north so we get the best of the weather. :rolleyes:
Been here (visiting) for the previous two winters, one in the cities for 2 months, last year out here for 3 months, so already up to speed on the climate, this year isn't so bad so far. Going to the lake across the road for a quick swim and a bit of sunbathing at the weekend. :yikes:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes folks :)

We're out in the sticks in Darwin, 70 miles west of the cities.
Open land to the west and north so we get the best of the weather. :rolleyes:
Been here (visiting) for the previous two winters, one in the cities for 2 months, last year out here for 3 months, so already up to speed on the climate, this year isn't so bad so far. Going to the lake across the road for a quick swim and a bit of sunbathing at the weekend. :yikes:
Ya, but you have the ball of twine!

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Thanks for joining!

If you're a Facebook user, click on the Facebook at the top of the page and "Like" our Facebook Page. Our feed is full of interesting links, photos, and news.:T

1 - 15 of 15 Posts