Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We have our first two winners... Congratulations to:

bkeeler10 and BD55

Your names will now be removed from the qualification thread. I will send you a coupon via PM as soon as I get it from Tony at miniDSP.

Again... congratulations and thanks for being a member at HTS. :T :T :T

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Congrats on the win guys! Hopefully using them goes well for both of you. I would like to look into using some calibration equipment someday:).

·
Registered
683 Posts

bkeeler10 and BD55

Your names will now be removed from the qualification thread. I will send you a coupon via PM as soon as I get it from Tony at miniDSP.

AWESOME!!! :bigsmile: I am super excited to dive into the rabbit hole of measurements with this!!! Thanks HTS and miniDSP!!! :clap:

·
Registered
868 Posts

bkeeler10 and BD55

Wahoo!!. Thank you, Sonnie and miniDSP for another great giveaway. I guess I won't have any excuse now for not getting a REW setup going. This is great!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Did some reading in the calibration forums, and now realize that this mic is everything I need to do measurements. No more preamps or phantom power or probably external sound cards either. Now I am even happier and very much looking forward to getting this and trying it out. Thanks again :clap: :T

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Our second set of winners for the month of November are:

alfa-74 and Phillips

Congratulation guys!

I will let you know how Tony plans to handle delivery.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! Congradulation are in order for alfa-74 and Phillips!!! Isn't it great to be part of the HTS.:clap:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Our second set of winners for the month of November are:

alfa-74 and Phillips

Congratulation guys!

I will let you know how Tony plans to handle delivery.
Thanks a lot!! I didnt think i would be one of the winners.

I just started reading the REW information some days ago, but now i have a very good reason too !!

I will have done days off by the end of the year, so i will use it and do some research

Thanks again!!!

21 - 40 of 133 Posts