Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Did you get a coupon for one? I'll see what I can find out.
No sir, I sure didn't. I emailed Sonnie all my info the same day I found out. And haven't heard anything since, the only reason I was asking is because I was fixing to purchase one. So I didn't want to have two if I was getting one from here.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I just sent an email to Tony. I did forward the info for the two February winners, but it may have gotten lost in the ocean between here and there.

Someone will need to make sure Tony gets the info for the two April winners and the info for the two May winners (whoever they will be) to Tony as well.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Got my UMIK-1 Mic! Came in the mail today, I can't wait to get everything up and running. Thanks! Again to HTS and miniDSP for this wonderful giveaway!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I received the Mic I won. I cant wait to get it all set up and see what my system is actually doing. What a wonderful site we belong to

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Congrats guys!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Wow again!
Thanks to miniDSP and HTS!
I'm going to annoy the out of my wife tinkering with my system once my move is done.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Congrats guys! Welcome to the club, I still haven't had a chance to use mine yet. But I hope to give it a shot this weekend.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Congrats guys! Welcome to the club, I still haven't had a chance to use mine yet. But I hope to give it a shot this weekend.
I'm moving this weekend. After that I've got unpacking and I'll be connecting my pre/pro for the first time (pics/review to follow)

Then I'll get to dive head first into REW and really start cooking.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm moving this weekend. After that I've got unpacking and I'll be connecting my pre/pro for the first time (pics/review to follow)

Then I'll get to dive head first into REW and really start cooking.
Well your gonna be like a kid in a candy store! Enjoy your new toys, and I look forward to the pics and review.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I hope I can find some time this weekend to start using REW. I haven't even taken the mic out of the box yet :( I also don't know how well REW will work since I'll be using it on a noisy desktop rather than a quiet laptop (since I don't have one of those).

81 - 100 of 133 Posts