Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Congrads rab-byte and EarlK & welcome to the club!!! Can't wait to hear how you like them. This is truely a great giveaway. Something we all need & will use!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Congrads to ericzim and willis7469!!!! Hope you guys enjoy them.

How many more of these are there? Seems like were getting close.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Congratulations to the winners. Now you have no excuse not to fine tune your system to the nth degree.

That said I still haven't even set up my system let alone gone through EQ in any way shape or form. I've had too much going on and as a result haven't been able to play with the new toys :.(

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Thanks everybody! This couldn't have come at a better time. I have been shopping for a mic to replace my rat shack meter/mic. Now if can just relocate my BFD to a new home...minidsp to complete the ensemble! Now I'm off to do more backflips!!!!!!!!!
Thank you HTS, and minidsp. I feel so fortunate.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Woohoo! I've never won anything in my life. Thanks a bunch! I can't wait to get the microphone and use it with rew and see how my built in Audyssey compares.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Congrats guys, looks like another pair of happy "HTS Winners Club" members!!! And we don't even do this to win, we do it because we love it. Winning is just extra!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Congrats guys, looks like another pair of happy "HTS Winners Club" members!!! And we don't even do this to win, we do it because we love it. Winning is just extra!
Thanks tonto! You are so right. I was a long time creeper, just taking in extra knowledge. I finally registered to get rew going to utilize my BFD. Now I can't wait to send it down the road for a minidsp! I thought using rew was winning enough. Thanks again, and congrats to ericzim too!

·
Banned
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Let me be the 2nd to say congrats! I have had too many obligations to to really use mine, but the 20 minutes I did get showed me what a great piece of equipment this is. You will no doubt love it. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Thanks Steve, MiniDSP, and HTS!!! :jump:

I'm really moving into the new age now. I finally just got an Ausdyssey-capable receiver earlier this year, and I'm looking forward to trying out REQ as well to see what kind of a mess I can make of things.

Again, sincere thanks to all involved in this contest and the whole Shack. You guys do an amazing job.

(and congrats to my fellow winner, rdcollins!)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just received my mic yesterday and WOW! Thank you all. I was excited when I won, but this looks far nicer than I expected. I guess you all had to pull me up to a new level of tweaking one way or another. I can't wait to try it out.

101 - 120 of 133 Posts