Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Thanks again to all. Mine arrived yesterday, and the build quality feels great. It's a heavy little guy! Also I love that the packaging was over the top, very well done, miniDSP. It arrived in an outer corrugated cardboard mailing box, the inner corrugated product box fit snugly inside that, and the product itself comes in a nice plastic carrying case lined with foam cut to size. Very very nice.

I'll try to get some testing in soon, but I'll have to teach myself how to use REQ with it, and hopefully be able to translate that into some filters for my (currently unhooked) BFD to tame the boominess in my subs that Audyssey ignored.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Such a pleasant surprise. Very glad to be a member of the shack and have all these wonderful giveaway opportunities. Thank you so very much and good luck to the next month winners!!

Edit: Didn't see that these were the last mics to be given away, so I guess good luck to anyone currently entered in a giveaway!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Congrads Bear123 and jamesfrazier, isn't it nice to win something that is the conerstone of our hobby!

This was truely a specail giveaway...sorry to see it end! Thanks mini-dsp, a truely great sponsor, & HTS for continuing to make us the gold standard for all HT forums.

·
Registered
14 Posts
missed it.. anyways congrats to the lucky winners...

new to getting into this stuff..
+1

Hey, you guys forgot to mail mine out. I've been here forever, I promise.

Great way to promote the website and contributions. I'm only sorry I missed it.

Edit: Auto-corrected word?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Received mine today. The mic came packaged very well, double boxed and in its foam padded personal case. The mic looks very high quality and has good weight to it. Excited to start learning about taking personal measurements :)

121 - 133 of 133 Posts