Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
For sale is a brand new, never opened minidsp nanoAVR HD. asking $225 with free shipping to CON US.
Good deal and potential customers should know that it can be converted to a nanoAVR DL with a software update, if one chooses.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Sorry but it is not.
do you know how much kal? I was really searching for amps, but now I'm thinking my money is better spent on eq. THEN I can focus on power. My avr isn't a slouch so I think this is the best course of action. No?
Edit: I just looked. If I can read, it looks like the upgrade is 350 bucks. Maybe I'm not that interested.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
2nd edit.
Maybe I am that interested. I think I got hung up on having Dirac. My version of audyssey is just old, and not super effective IMO. Am I right to think that even the nano HD will be an improvement?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
2nd edit.
Maybe I am that interested. I think I got hung up on having Dirac. My version of audyssey is just old, and not super effective IMO. Am I right to think that even the nano HD will be an improvement?
You might want to read the miniDSP website as well as the reviews here and at www.stereophile.com to learn about the options.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Thanks Kal. I have gone through their literature, as well as your review. As such, I've decided to go in another direction. Thanks for your input.
Good luck with the sale!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.