under win7 64 bit; it installs but not opens, appearing only under win
mixer volume controls. I can't see any interface and I can't
load any REW eq filter....
Also tryed win xp sp3 compatibility mode....no way

Am i doing something wrong or should I contact Minidsp service...?:hissyfit:

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
This may be a little condescending or it may be your problem.

Did you download the plugin? Did you start the plugin? It starts in the laptop just like any program.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Apparently this can happen if the computer on which the plugin is running is not connected to the network the first time it runs. I think it's to do with Adobe Air wanting to check for updates. Would that be the case?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm the main responsable of the issue......The MiniDSP plugin works probably only with miniDSP hardware, and I don't have it, thinking it was a generic audio sw .
Mini DSP site helped, nothing clearly written about.......

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
First item under "Products" on their website.

http://www.minidsp.com/products/the-product-concept
The miniDSP's concept is to provide easy to use Digital Signal Processors(DSP) for audio filtering applications. From system tuning to multi-way crossover, our software programmable platforms can fulfil your dream audio project in few clicks of a mouse. There are few key points to remember while reading this website:

• The Hardware platform handles the signal processing. It is the brain of your system and as you'll see from this website, we do have many "variants" to fit your needs.
  • The plug-in is the software user interface(UI) used for control/configuration of the DSP from a PC/Mac environment. At least one plug-in must be purchased to operate your system.
  • Once configured, the hardware platform does not require a computer anymore as all settings are stored in memory. They are automatically reloaded at each boot-up.
  • Finally, miniDSP kits are DIY/OEM friendly with upgrade abilities to build your custom system.
Now that you understand the basic operation of our software controllable DSP, let's decide which type of hardware platform you will need step by step:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts