Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am wanting to purchase a miniDSP to set crossover points for hpf and lpf ect and overall tuning needed. This is my first diy subwoofer build and eq set off. :dontknow: yep, somewhat clueless:help:

What do I need with my miniDSP ? plugin ?

Thank you for your response in advance .

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello again ,

Thank you , Is their any thing else at miniDSP I will need to run these subwoofers

Thank you

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got my mini dsp balanced and microphone yesterday .

This my setup plan

Onkyo tx sr608 RCA s from LFE out put to xlr s inputs in Samson bump box Xlr s outputs to Phoenix connector to miniDSP inputs and Phoenix connector output to crown xls2000 xlrs .

Any recommendations on what power adapter for balanced miniDSP to use ? And where to buy it ?

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
If you're like the majority of folks you have a good one you're not using in a drawer somewhere. Find one with an output voltage greater than 5 vdc and less than 24 vdc with an output current greater than 150 ma. All of that should be on the label. You'll need to be able to determine the positive and negative wires so I hope you have a multi-meter of some kind.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you , I do have a multimeter of some kind . To save time . Is that a 3 prong or 2 prong plug in ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts