Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have literally hundreds of REW files. Sometimes, as I am opening various files looking for a specific measurement session, I forget which file I opened (perhaps age-related). It would be nice if the current file name were displayed somewhere, perhaps in the status bar at the bottom of the screen.

Of course, if the file name is already displayed somewhere, please tell me. Thanks.

·
Registered
261 Posts
each measurement shows the file name, along with the cal files used, in the bar over on the left (if it is expanded).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
each measurement shows the file name, along with the cal files used, in the bar over on the left (if it is expanded).
TBH, Matt, I have never paid any attention to the text inside the box. As you can see from the screen shot, the file name is actually not visible unless you hover the mouse over the box and view th pop-up. Thank you for pointing out what I should have noticed after using REW for many years.

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Seems I underestimated how much typing folk might be prepared to do in a filename :) I'll prevent the text from wrapping in the measurement panel (the long mic cal filename has wrapped and pushed the measurement and soundcard cal filenames out the top and bottom of the view).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems I underestimated how much typing folk might be prepared to do in a filename :) I'll prevent the text from wrapping in the measurement panel (the long mic cal filename has wrapped and pushed the measurement and soundcard cal filenames out the top and bottom of the view).
Much appreciated, John, thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts