Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking for sometime more just reading about HT systems and what theJman has to share in his reviews and I discovered the Chapel today.

If no-one see's or responds, thats ok. I'm extremely fortunate really, all things considered, and it's great to see a BB where folks can share common ideas and debate on different theories but still be able to offer moral support to an unseen friend and comrade.

Kudos to HTS for offering an off topic area such as this for others to reach out in a time of need. To know that someone, not of blood, out of pure choice, offers their prayers or thoughts in a time of need is pretty awesome.

Keep safe HTS cohorts. Don't forget to thank your family and those special friends in your life, for being there in good times and bad.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Nice post. You really should’ve been here. Few years ago. Sonnie Parker who basically started HTS created something unique here, and all community members were better for it. In reason I actually jumped in here(years ago after years of lurking lol) was the no nonsense, no “playground” mentality that other forums seem to tolerate, or promote. Plus, all the guys were super nice and supportive and helpful. Everyone really wanted to help and watch the others have an improved experience and system. After HTS was purchased a few years ago, it slowly turned into a shell and many members are rebanded over at (founded mostly afaik by Todd Anderson. One of HTS’s biggest contributors and all around excellent man).
I check in periodically and it’s just too quiet these days. In fact I feel a loss for HTS and it’s community. I pretty hang at Audioholics and check avs but don’t pitch in much. Threads build too fast and can’t keep up.
Anyway, good post. And welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts