·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be missing the 'Edit" button . How to correct? TKs

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I am guessing this is an older post you are trying to edit? For various reasons we have a time limit on the editing of posts. If you will shoot me a PM as to what you would like edited, I will be happy to help you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am guessing this is an older post you are trying to edit? For various reasons we have a time limit on the editing of posts. If you will shoot me a PM as to what you would like edited, I will be happy to help you.
Sonnie,

I just posted something one minute ago . When I viewed my post the Edit button is still missing. Actually I dont recall having an Edit button ever since I started posting on Hometheatershack. So its not an old versus new post issue.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Which browser are you using? Have you tried another browser? I works for me on 4 different browsers. It is in the lower right corner.

Matt

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have tried IE , Firefox and Opera in 3 different computers.....same results: The only buttons I see are : Rules, Quote, Multi and Quickreply located at bottom RHS of the posting.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
About the only thing I can do is log in to your account, which will require either you giving me your password (via PM) or me changing your password. After I login and check it, you can reset your password to something different... or back to whatever it was. I will not do this without your permission though. Just let me know.

If I cannot duplicate it, then it will have to be something on your end. Just earlier today, one of our admins was having a problem seeing buttons on one of his computers, not sure why, but he did not have the issues on another computer. Some times computers have a mind of their own.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About the only thing I can do is log in to your account, which will require either you giving me your password (via PM) or me changing your password. After I login and check it, you can reset your password to something different... or back to whatever it was. I will not do this without your permission though. Just let me know.

If I cannot duplicate it, then it will have to be something on your end. Just earlier today, one of our admins was having a problem seeing buttons on one of his computers, not sure why, but he did not have the issues on another computer. Some times computers have a mind of their own.
Can you reset my PW for your test .Then me know what it is by PM so I can login again to reset it back ?

Tks

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry , I dont think my suggestion above will work so I sent you my PW in PM to you. Tks

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
It's all coming back to me now. We had an issue with your email account and had to reset your account. When I reset it, I clicked the wrong usergroup, which is why you were unable to see the Edit button. All should be good now. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's all coming back to me now. We had an issue with your email account and had to reset your account. When I reset it, I clicked the wrong usergroup, which is why you were unable to see the Edit button. All should be good now. Sorry about that.

OK .It looks like I can see the Edit button now , at least from my sister's computer.
Thanks for fixing it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts