Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 65inch rptv 120hz refresh rate and 3D ready 1080p with DLP. So does anyone have one of these and what do you think?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the direction guys. The model # is WD-65737 and I was wondering how the bulb life is aprox. I have been building a movie room for the past 4years, kids keep draining my money.lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup that is the correct model# and is a new unit. They made some changes with the lamp problems of past units so I have read,so I hope it lasts a bit. I think my set up will be the smallest here but the construction aspect the largest for what I had to do. The room is aprox 13x13. Love the site for all the ideas!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another question I have is about in wall speakers not high dollar ones but with good sound and a layout. Should I have to enclose them in the wall like a box because the basement walls are off the foundation about a foot so in wall speakers would need to be enclosed? Also could you give a link to a good speaker company that has them,thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I googled the tv I went to costumer reports and most said of the lamp not on this model but past one,some even saying they are lemons.Well I hope this wont be a problem.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well its been a while and just wanted to say I did not get that tv and now am going after a 55 samsung led set much much better quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts