Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the problem as i have read on here and other sites that it could be the pip board {plug in type to main board } Causeing this ?Well i replaced the pip board with 3 known working boards same problem also i replaced the Vert Ic 451 Still the same. I read on here that there is a way to bypass the pip board These are the # on board Front 935D414 #5070560 on back # E211a29101 .This is called the DBF. Anyway there was a post to Bypass by putting 10uf50v caps under main board from pin 5 to 11 and 9 to 7 Well i do have the service manual . can not find the pins as the pip booard has 7 pins
3 Da 4 Db so that rules that out Anyway does anyone know were the pins are at or how to fix this problem as this is a very common problem. Also i swaped out a GOOD known tested signal board from another same model and still the same.please help very frustrated Any sugestions im all ears thanks Darren

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
I am not clear on your symptom. Please clarify.

The PiP bypass you describe is for much earlier sets, not your model.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the quick response the screen jumps verticle when you 1st turn on .but not all the time.sometimes times it takes 5 to 10 minutes for it to happen. Also theres a black 5 in band horiz that travels from top of screen to bottom intermittley other wise the pic is great
this is a common problem right as i saw 1 of your reponds to a post right

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Check for bad capacitors in the main supply secondaries and on each of the low voltage regulators.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts