Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get a shout out to MITSUBISHI owners who had/have 73" ws-73903 tv's ---DOES ANYBODY know if there is a power button on this panel? I was told that there were two panels, one that has ON/OFF button and the other without one. In my case, I got the one with out or am I going crazy? I can't power up the tv without the remote and is there a way I CAN POWER UP THE TV WITH A UNIVERSAL REMOTE.

The universal remote tells me to power up the tv first before it can be included on it's memory -- how am I going to do that! Anybody out there willing to give up their old mitsubishi remote? I'll be willing to pay for the mailing.

Thanks all.:innocent:

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
You can still program a universal remote. It will turn the set on instead of off. The reason that they tell you to turn it on is that it is more obvious when you hit the right code if the power is on and the set goes off compared to the other way around. You just need to be more careful to notice the change of state.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW, I actually fix this. The cables were disconnected from the actual board and when I conntect them - viola, it worked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts