Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
I would have taken them off the table to compare; those surface reflections would have bugged me to no end. What was your source material? With most radio-ish stuff, you won't hear any difference.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I would have taken them off the table to compare; those surface reflections would have bugged me to no end. What was your source material? With most radio-ish stuff, you won't hear any difference.
i don't have space for stands, but even if I did, it wouldn't be accurate for me to use them since the final placement of whatever bookshelf I use will be on that table.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone know what I should be paying for a pr. of MA RS1's? We have no in-state dealers here in WA anymore, apparently, but I know of someone out of state willing to buy and ship me a pr. for $450+shipping. Does this sound like a OK deal? With shipping it's only like 16% off MSRP... but, better than nothing I guess (for new).

I need a pr. in Walnut for my rears (Already have the RS6's and RCLCR).

I'm keeping my eye out for used, but they only come up on occasion.

·
Registered
430 Posts
If only I didn't like my RS1's I'd probably sell them (still have all the original packaging). I'm actually no longer using them. They've been decomissioned, due to a relocation of amp equipment, for months now. I don't even know when I'll use them again since my home audio plans have been completely changed!

As for price, I don't even recall how much I paid for them when I bought them.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Those RS1's don't deserve closet treatment, lb.. :R

If you feel like selling 'em, let me know... :daydream:
That is true...and they are some beautiful speakers. Plus, the new speakers I'm building will hopefully be gloss black (I've never painted before so there's a chance I could fail). Even though these speakers look great, they do kind'a stick out among my current gear.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts