just thought l would share my DIY build. I did not have any means at the time to calculate volumes and performance so my cabinet size was a recommendation. I was told 6 cubic feet and sealed was the right size and anything over was a bonus.
I measured up my space and ended up with 550mm W x. 700mm H. X. 750mm Deep . After driver displacement and bracing etc l am left with 211 ltr’s volume.
l do have Winlsd now but have never been able to get it to give me the cone excursion graph properly. I put 1000w into the signal and it not on the graph l have dropped the wattage down to 10w and it showing75mm + on the graph witch is impossible. So don’t know what’s going on there . Maybe someone a lot more savie than me might like to give me somefigures for this sub .
A few pictures of the build l laminated the cabinet tomatch the TV unit to keep the wife happy.