Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasnt home when it happened.My son turned the receiver on and he heard a lound pop then sparks started coming out from the top then smoke.It basically is dead.Ihave already returned it and waiting fro my replacement. What i would like to know if improper speaker connections might have caused this. Behind my tv is a wire mess with wires running over one another,not sure if that can be the problem.Then im thinking maybe its my surge protector but i have xbox,ps4,tv cable,wiiu pluged into it and nothing has happened to them. My last thought that it was just a faulty receiver.What are your guys input on this.Thanks
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top