Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello together,

I would like to introduce myself a little in to this forum. I registered recently.
I apologize for not speaking perfect english, but I am not a native speaker, since I am Jonas from Germany 47years old and since some years home theater enthusiast.
Living in a small town close to Stuttgart or closer to Weissach engineering HQ of Porsche, but this is off topic.

So, back to topic, I own a small homecinema in our home which is under the roof in the second floor and still under construction, but fully functional. The condition under the roof is not perfect or lets say some sort of challenge. I will post some pictures with my next post, so it becomes a little more obvious what I am talking about and gives you an impression of my cinema.

Heart of the equipment is a Pioneer SC-LX86, powering Teufel loudspeaker 7.2 with 2 15inch US-subs from Manfred Zoller http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/images/smilies/shakehousedown.gif
Beamer is a Epson TW5500 and projecting on a 100inch WS-spalluto grand cinema tensiom screen with mask option, also Samsung Blu Ray Player and a HTPC and plenty of Basotec absorber.
The room is pitchblack, no fancy stuff besides the absolut necessary equipment
I really enjoy the room and watching movies and hearing music, but there is still plenty of work to do.

As said pictures will come with next post
See you

Jonas

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Welcome to the Shack!

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS. :wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello,

I would like to post some pictures from my cinema, but so far I understood I need 5 post or more to do it.
If there is an other possibility a short hint would be highly appreciated. If not then I will do my 5 post and then upload pictures, no problem:)

Thanks
Jonas

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello,

now we go with some pictures of my HT.
The first picture is with the old Canton AS50 sub, which are now replaced by 2 15" US-sub.
I hope you enjoy my first pictures here in the forum:)

Cheers
Jonas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts