40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guess this is were you post info about your system? "BRAG, BRAG" :D

My current system:
Front: Klipsch RF-63
Center: Klipsch RC-64
Surround: Klipsch RS-42
Subs: XTZ 99W12.16 12" x2
Butt kickers: SinusLive basspumps x4 under the couch - (hooked up to a Zachry DSW-450 sub amp)
Paradox Audio cables - Paradox

Everything is calibrated with REW, and got myself an Antimode 8033s for the last finishing touch :D

Reciever: Yamaha-2067
Power amp: Emotiva XPA-3

Screen: Panasonic 50"G20-Plasma

Source:
PS3-250GB
Xbox 360-120GB
HTPC with BD-drive and 12TB of hard drive space

Pretty happy with the sound atm. Want new subs that goes deeper than XTZ, miss my old SVS PC-12 NSD :D Put some pics of my old RF-82 aswell :D

Attachments

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nice system, I really like the look of the black trim on the XPA3, did you do that yourself or buy them like that?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PoTee said:
I want to come over to your place to watch some of my action blu's. That is one of a nice system.

PoTee
Hehe, just come. You would have to come all the way to Norway, but im always ready to kick off some serious action movies :D

typ44q said:
Nice system, I really like the look of the black trim on the XPA3, did you do that yourself or buy them like that?
They are cool, like them more than the standard silver ones from Emotiva. Emotiva do sell these if you ask for them, didnt cost much, like 20$ or something :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Updatet my HT system with som cables from Eclipse Audio - The eclipse

Nice looking cables, solid with shielding :D

Looks like they have changed name to Paradox Audio - Paradox

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thnx alot for the comments.

About the cables, i chose them cause of design, and the fact that they are shielded. I would call myself a sceptic when it comes to cables and stuff, but the mind works in many different ways so in my mind I had better sound, if it was the cables or the mind playing tricks is another discussion :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some more pics :D

Enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts