Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share with yall. Just finished up my Behringer inuke3000dsp fan mod. Used 2 200mm Scythe 700rpm fans. With assorted screws and nuts. I can post sizes if anyone is interested. All comments welcome.

Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
WOW......looks awesome. I would be worried about debris getting into the amp though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
@Fusseli
I'm using the PE Flat pack 4cu Ft sealed box with the UM 18-22. I see you've been using an Inuke3000dsp for awhile. Also have an Onkyo 809tx.
What LFE output on your receiver and Inuke 3000dsp settings and filters are you currently using? I read your subwoofer post. Great Job on that. Have you changed any of your inuke settings since your initial setup?

·
Super Moderator
1,921 Posts
@Fusseli
I'm using the PE Flat pack 4cu Ft sealed box with the UM 18-22. I see you've been using an Inuke3000dsp for awhile. Also have an Onkyo 809tx.
What LFE output on your receiver and Inuke 3000dsp settings and filters are you currently using? I read your subwoofer post. Great Job on that. Have you changed any of your inuke settings since your initial setup?
Yeah, and thanks, I have since moved so I started with new EQ after that. Right now I'm using the LS12 at 30 Hz and +4 dB, and some PEQ elsewhere to flatten out the room response.

I cross all speakers to the sub at 80 Hz and that seems to sound good and be a good balance of power. I'm also using audyssey xt32 in movie mode which needs a pretty good boost on the LFE channel to get the sub to a enjoyable level.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Quaddragon,

I was curious how you made the metal lid, and then ran across your post asking for a cad file for this very thing. How did you end up getting it done? Did you use one of the websites one of the replies suggested?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts