Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello HT shack fam. I haven't been active for a few weeks as my mother has passed away. Please keep my family in your prayers.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Sorry to hear of your mother's passing. It is always tough for any of us to really prepare for one's family members passing. I am sure she is at peace. Our prayers are with you in these hard times.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
These times are hard on the people who are left behind, My prayers are with you and the family.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Sorry for your loss, Prayers go out to you, God Bless.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks my friends, I'm still finding myself thinking about what I need to get her for Christmas and such, only to remember she's gone. It's kind of strange. I saw her in the casket, I delivered the eulogy, but something just hasn't set in that she's gone. Committing your mother's body to the ground should bring closure, but keep me and my family in prayer. I love this site too!!! It's not very often that you can be open about faith on a forum.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss prerich. I lost my dad about 5 years ago...that was tough. Still miss him, but I take solice in knowing I'll see him again under much better circumstances. The pains of this world are no longer an issue for him. My faith helped get me through it.

God bless and my prayers are out for you and your family.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss and you will be in my prayers.

My own mother passed away just over a year ago now. Don't feel bad about grieving or try and rush through it, nor waste time on guilt as she is beyond all that now - just live through it day by day and know that brighter days will come.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Continued thanks to everyone!!! Some things you get over, other's you live through.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss prerich. I lost my dad about 5 years ago...that was tough. Still miss him, but I take solice in knowing I'll see him again under much better circumstances. The pains of this world are no longer an issue for him. My faith helped get me through it.

God bless and my prayers are out for you and your family.
Yesterday, I was just thinking about that. I believe that I've gone through so many funerals (I've performed over 30 eulogies and most of them were under 50 years of age)....that I'm finally getting a grasp on what it means to have eternal life!!! My mother's death seems to be the crowning event - she's gone but not truly dead...and yes I will see her and many others under much better circumstances indeed!!! Prayer's to you and your family as well my friend!!!!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Thanks prerich for the kind words, my faith is the corner stone in my life & just anchors me when things don't go as smoothly as they could. I have been truely blessed, more than I deserve. But I love God & he loves me, he affords me comfort when no one else can...so life really is good!

My mother's death seems to be the crowning event
Nicely said: I can't think of a better statement to honor your mother, I'm sure she is proud that she was instrumental in your enlightenment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts