Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Integra DTR 70.3 has been delivered and installed.
First I would like to say that this unit is fantastic! My cds have never sounded this good and my tv has never looked so good. Still a lot to go through and learn. One disappointment was that this unit does not have bridging capabilities. One of the main reasons for choosing this model was because the owner of the AV store where I purchased the Integra said it had bridging capabilities and it also lists bridging capabilities on the Integra website under features. Didn't find out until they were installing the unit that it couldn't be bridged :( The 70.2 has the bridging capabilities....... go figure. I purchased HDMI 1.4 cables with Ethernet from Monoprice at a ridiculously low price and they are working flawlessly:) I can't wait to run an Ethernet cable from my modem directly to the receiver so I can enjoy the many internet choices that come with the Integra. I think I will be entertained for a long time playing with my monster:)
Once I begin to master this thing I will post a more detailed review.
Thanks for your help!

John

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
John,
I am really happy you are glad with your 70.3. I too am shocked that the BTL function is no longer offered on the 70.3. I am guessing this carries over to the 3009, but I am not positive. XT32 is simply amazing.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
910 Posts
Congrats. The 70.3 is a great looking avr. Lots of features. XT32 is fantastic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts