Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LumeLooks impressive! And ambitious, too. You must have a lot of experience. I'll bet they'll be gorgeous when finished. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress!
Look please, post of -"3 way based on the Beyma TPL 150 H? by -clausdk", some blunder / no opportunity for correction, although sent messages moderators/.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hello, i decided to show you my new project:

:eek:

WOW. I just saw the other pics in the Beyma thread you mentioned, is this a new followup project that you are working on now? Very different take on the internal frame structure, I love this.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re:Owen Bartley: 3 way based on the Beyma TPL 150 H?
Wow! That's a beautiful curved cabinet build! Very very nice work. I'm curious, what was the foil tape for? I don't think I've seen it used in a speaker build before. The shape of those cabinets is fantastic.
Categorically - misunderstanding, perhaps by the time difference.
Topic what you saw in the post "3 way based on the Beyma TPL 150 H?", it was supposed to be in this post. I wrote to the moderators, but for now no result.

Final completion is not " foil". It's veneer "Bird maple" and 35-40 layers of acrylic auto varnish аnd after each layer-polishing in order to obtain this:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Awesome! Is this done with a CNC?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^
Thanks!
I've never used CNC machine, everything is made by my hands.I'll show you what tools I use:
Pay attention to the most important tool-panel behind /my job - I must finish her - never ever!/.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 100 Posts