Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
In the US we still have;

outhouses.
There is supposed to be an image of an outhouse above. It does not work.
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/old-wooden-outhouse-in-the-outdoors-royalty-free-image/183031550

The expression "brick outhouse" typically expressed using a banned word on this forum, is meant to describe something that is built to the highest standards, or sometimes built to standards higher than what are needed for the intended application.
Obviously there is some language barrier, my English is not good, I do not know how to comment on situate, but pictures of outdoor toilets ...., someone has to apologize and I think it's not me!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
A very underestimated moment - work with multilayer MDF!

There's still a lot of work on the stands.
I show you a few pictures of the front speaker bases, the rear speaker stands will look like the same;Always been a problem with the MDF, especially when we have a multilayer construction. Over time, individual parts are beginning to show up - all of this is the result of improper processing. Soon I will show you how to deal with this problem.

Always been a problem with the MDF, especially when we have a multilayer construction. Over time, individual parts are beginning to show up - all of this is the result of improper processing. Soon I will show you how to deal with this problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
These days I remembered that I did not discuss my veneering technique with natural veneer for cabinets with a polyurethane varnish base. Like this pozicion-1, how i maked and finish in pozicion- 2?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
These days I remembered that I did not discuss my veneering technique with natural veneer for cabinets with a polyurethane varnish base. Like this pozicion-1, how i maked and finish in pozicion- 2?
Again, very beautiful speakers! I love e your work. I wish you were my neighbor.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Always been a problem with the MDF, especially when we have a multilayer construction. Over time, individual parts are beginning to show up - all of this is the result of improper processing. Soon I will show you how to deal with this problem.
A very underestimated moment - work with multilayer MDF material!Always been a problem with the MDF, especially when we have a multilayer construction. Over time, individual parts are beginning to show up - all of this is the result of improper processing. Soon I will show you how to deal with this problem.
P.S.
I show you a German site, that offers such "DIY- loudspeakers " and please for your attention, they want money for such a product!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
The front of the stand is treated with 3 mm MDF and next part - painting with acrylic spray, I need to get an idea of the lines of detail (they are many) and how they will look with the acrylic
auto varnish/ poz5,6/;

Attachments

81 - 100 of 100 Posts