Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Re: My Three Sons - two front & one down

Vern? Vern? Are you alright, man? You look a little shaken.

It's usually something simple that gets us. There was a popular HDMI receiver released recently (can't remember the model) that quite a few people kept plugging their subwoofer interconnects into the multi-channel input subwoofer jack instead of the subwoofer output jack...folks thought they had defective receivers until someone was brave enough to admit his mistake and share it.

Enjoy! And share more feedback and pictures after you've had time to get 'em dialed in.

-Brent

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

Warmon, any updates on the setup?
The latest is I'm still not done yet..:scared:

Since I finished the subs almost 2 weeks ago, I have been working on cabling, re-wiring and building custom wall mounts for my mains and surrounds. I ran a new 20amp circuit for the amp - am mounting it on a wall in a nearby closet. I ran more than 250' of new wire / cable thru walls, attic and crawlspace. I will have very little exposed wiring to all the speaks.

What I have left is a little bit of drywall repair, paint touchup, final hookup and mounting. I'm stoked to see how everything sounds together. Should be just a few more days.

·
Registered
27 Posts

This is cool I was cleaning out the garage yesterday, going through some boxes from my move and ran accross two subs i forgot that I had. 2 brand new GNX124 never used. Picked them up in Vegas for a good deal at Fry's. I was wondering now that you have had your subs for awhile how do you like them? I have a Pro Amp (TOA). My thoughts were to build a box and hide it under the couch.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts