Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I appreciate you checking on him..its been a blessing that he's finally home with us and getting to see his different cries and faces...he's up to 7+ pounds after his starting weight was 3lbs 3oz and he's just doing great, minus the reflux and eczema that he should grow out of he's a very healthy 2 month old for being 8weeks early

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Sorry I am late to the party here. Congratulations and it is great to hear your son is growing and doing well. :T

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just a quick update my son got his helmet today has to wear it for 5 weeks since he was a preemie hes got a bit of flatness and will have to have minor surgery in Feb..but minus the normal eczema and reflux and heart monitor hes doing good lol he's up to 12 pounds now he smiling and rolling over he's been a fighter and he will continue ..its truly been a blessing and I'm so thankful for him being home with us

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That is great new! Sounds like he is is destined for great things. Not the least of which is filling your lives with joy. Although you can expect a few ups and downs when he is a teenager. HA!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thank you both and especially to Sonnie for opening up your forum and allowing the word of God and prayer..where most people would shy away..HT is great but preaching the Gospel is Greater :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It's been a crazy year of ups and downs but as always living through faith, God is control and gets us through anything, my son is going to be 1 in 2 weeks!!!! crazy how time flies. He's doing really good up to 17lbs now and crawling all over the place especially to the subs and speakers and using them to stand up. I just want to thank everybody again for all there prayers and support it has not gone unnoticed and they truly are appreciated.

2 Corinthians 5:7- We live by faith, not by sight.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Amen!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Happy to hear you guys are doing so good. My girls (both 32 weekers) are 16 & 18 now & with no ill effects, truely great girls. I give thanks to God for our many blessings.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I am late to this thread... Congrats from one premie! I was born three months early. Doctors thought I wouldn't make it but what do they know! lol.. Congrats and enjoy parenthood. It is a wonderful ride! :)

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
late here as well,congrats and glad to hear everyone is healthy and thriving! i also remember being in a similar situation 31 years ago,fast foward to now he's a well known cheff in new york city.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts