Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has been for some time and after a dozen doctors have looked at her it has been determined that there isn't much that can be done except make her comfortable and make sure she doesn't over exert and try to keep stress at a minimum. For 23 years she has kept me from going nuts so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks, Eric

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Has been for some time and after a dozen doctors have looked at her it has been determined that there isn't much that can be done except make her comfortable and make sure she doesn't over exert and try to keep stress at a minimum. For 23 years she has kept me from going nuts so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks, Eric
Our prayers are with you... Does she have Cancer by chance? Your comments make me think she does. If so, I have been there with my first wife and we fought it for 7 years before we lost the battle (the doctor gave her 6 months to live but she never wanted to know how long she had and never was told until she was so bad she couldn't continue). Keep up the hope and NEVER let her see how it hurts you as that will stress her out more. Stress is the killer.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I am so sorry, will keep your wife and yourself in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Our prayers are with you... Does she have Cancer by chance? Your comments make me think she does. If so, I have been there with my first wife and we fought it for 7 years before we lost the battle (the doctor gave her 6 months to live but she never wanted to know how long she had and never was told until she was so bad she couldn't continue). Keep up the hope and NEVER let her see how it hurts you as that will stress her out more. Stress is the killer.
Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
No, not cancer as we initially thought, ellisr63. Diagnostics are Heart and lung disease complicated with HBP. We didn't want to know a time frame but we are prepared for the inevitable.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Sorry to hear that! You guys will be in my prayers. May God give you peace and strength to endure all that your going through.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Eric, you, your wife and your family are in my prayers. If you need someone to talk to Im here for you as I lost my wife to cancer two and a half years ago at a young age so I truly do understand what both of you are going through.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all very much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts