Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Sad news, Yesterday we had a turn. My wifes lungs are filling with water and there is excessive water retention down the lefthand side of her body. She is in hospital now and the doctors are going to drain her lungs in 45Minutes. They also intend doing scans and xrays as they think there is another tumer causing all these complications.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Thankyou.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
My Prayers are with you as well, I pray things improve over the next few hours.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Very sorry to hear this, too. My Mom has just been admitted to the hospital with fluid in her lungs as well. Hers is likely from heart problems, suffering from atrial fibrilation for years and being 82. Hope yours turns for the better...I may not be very active for the next week. I will be driving to Louisiana to see her. Will be thinking of you along the way.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Well our fears were confirmed, Her cancer has returned although we don't have much information about it, we are told that she will need to restart Chemo again. Her last session on the chemo was fairly side efffect free for her so we are praying that this time it will be just as quick and painless as the last. thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Dr F

·
Registered
204 Posts
Keep the faith. Never give up hope. Keep on fighting.:boxer: I will keep on praying.
Frank

M

·
0 Posts
I just got on this site and I wanted you to have this information.
Hoxsey Clinic Bio-medical center in Tijuana mexico
615 General Ferreira,Colonia Juarez Tijuana,B.C. Mexico
tele.011-2-664-684-90-11 This place has a wonderful success rate for cancer patients.
Look it up on the net,or give them a call.

Hope she gets better.{not a fan of chemo}

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Well to update we are now in Hospice care, The chemo does not seem to be working and the doctors have given her a few weeks. I just wanted to let everyone now what was happening and again than you all for your support.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
I am very sorry to hear that, drf. Please know that you and your wife are in our thoughts and prayers and that you have many friends here.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Thank you everyone.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
It is a sad day for me as have to inform everyone that Marian died last night at 11:00pm. I can vouch that she died peacefully and with dignity. Thank you to everyone who has prayed and thought about us over this last year, I know it has helped tremendously.

Dr F

81 - 100 of 123 Posts