Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Oh wow, Dr. F, that is tough...hang in there. Be strong.

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Dr F,

I am so sorry to hear these news. My condoleances.... these are very difficult moments. I pray God to lighten your burden soon enough. And you need to stay strong.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
I offer my condolences as well. It saddens me to even imagine what your experience has been like.

Be well. Be in touch.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I am truly saddened Doc... my deepest sympathy to you and your family. May God deliver to you the peace and comfort that only He can provide.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I cannot begin to imagine your pain but please know that you and your children have my deepest sympathy. You are in my thoughts and I will be lighting a candle for Marian, you and your family. I am truly sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Dr F, I am so sorry to hear that news. I will pray for you and your family for the comfort that can only come from God. Dennis
Psalm 116:15; Psalm 30:5b; Rev. 21:1-4

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm new here and I have read this thread from start to finish. I now feel as if I knew you personally and it hurts me like you were my very own family member. My heart goes out to you and yours.

God Bless You.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
I am deeply saddened and I have no words to adequately express my sorrow for your loss, but you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace be with you.

Bob

M

·
0 Posts
I am also saddened by your loss.This is not the end, for God has given us hope at Rev 21:3&4.
Also Psalms 37:10-11 shows what the outcome of righteous man will be, and where they will reside.

My prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Dr.F, My heart is so saddened by this news and I pray that he Lord gives you strength during this time.
Remember that we never loose someone as long as they are remembered and the Lord willing will see them again.
God Bless you and your family.

C

·
0 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss. :( My father was diagnosed with Cancer last year and while he has fortunately recovered now, I can understand what you must be going through.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
It is a sad day for me as have to inform everyone that Marian died last night at 11:00pm. I can vouch that she died peacefully and with dignity. Thank you to everyone who has prayed and thought about us over this last year, I know it has helped tremendously.

Dr F
I'm new to this forum, but my prayers are with you. I don't know what it's like to lose a wife - I do know what its like to lose a son (5 years tomorrow - 19 years old - drowned a Pcola Beach). I'm glad to know that there are people on this forum that care about things other than who won the HD war. All of this stuff will pass away. Your wife is a peace now. I know it hurts and if you ever want to talk - just give me a holla. This is my first post so you can't PM me yet but you can get in contact with me God bless ya, my friend and brother.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Thankyou for all the kind posts, at the moment my desire to do anything with theatre/music has dwindled quite significantly, but I am glad I keep coming back as this community is what will help me regain my desire to enjoy life in HT again.

I'm new to this forum, but my prayers are with you. I don't know what it's like to lose a wife - I do know what its like to lose a son (5 years tomorrow - 19 years old - drowned a Pcola Beach). I'm glad to know that there are people on this forum that care about things other than who won the HD war. All of this stuff will pass away. Your wife is a peace now. I know it hurts and if you ever want to talk - just give me a holla. This is my first post so you can't PM me yet but you can get in contact with me God bless ya, my friend and brother.
Thankyou, They say time heals all wounds but judging by my wifes parents, I can't see that happening. Loosing a son/daughter is something I cannot understand, but can only imagine is infinetaly worse than loosing a wife. A sad comparison to make in anyones books I know, but it helps to know were other people are in order to sort oneself out. I would value your feelings about loosing offspring as it may help me understand what my In-laws are going through a bit better.

dr F

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I have no problem sharing my experience - I believe this is part of my ministry. Losing a child hurt..it's something that you "heal" from - its something that you learn to live with and live through. A parent never wants to bury a child, no matter how young or old. I know what your wife's parents are going through and the only piece of solace that I had was that my son knew Jesus. Your wife being a Chrisitan is in a much better place - she knows things that we don't. The scriptures say that when you are absent from the body, you're present with the Lord. That gives me great comfort. I still miss him very much, but many people came to know the Lord from his death. I pastor a small church in my home city. My wife and I have our good days and our bad ones, but we remain focused on the truth of scripture.

You, however, have lost a part of you also. You and your wife were not 2 people but you are one flesh. I can't imagine the hurt that a person that has lost their spouse feels. My wife and I have been together longer that we have lived with either parent - thats close, very close. If you ever want to talk Dr. I'm here - just shoot it at me, I'm willing to listen as well as talk.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
thanks

101 - 120 of 123 Posts