Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NAD T785 Receiver: Like New - 7mos. old. Perfect with box, manual and remote. $1,950 includes shipping to lower 48 U.S. Only. PayPal fees also included.

*** This unit will have the new HDMI card module and latest firmware version 1.16 installed.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

G

·
Hey, New to the forum and I am interested in buying the T785, and I just have a few questions. Does it come with the full warranty? I have a yamaha RX-V1 and setup is not the most intuitive, from your experience is this fairly easy to setup manually if the auto setup is not to my liking? Does the price include shipping? What would be the process in purchasing this item? Thanks Hap

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hey Sonnie,

I'm looking to buy a new NAD T785 and see you had one. Is it as powerful as my Rotel 1065? The NAD has twin torrodials and 1.3 HDMI now. What's your take on their product. My Rotel sometimes switches audio formats when I turn it off and change channels, so it's time for an upgrade.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent receiver and I am sure it is on par with the Rotel quality wise. It is conservatively rated at 120wpc and it was able to power my very demanding Martin Logan's easily. Highly recommended if you don't mind spending the money.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thanks Sonnie,

You know I have to spend the money! It's like not eating anymore.....I need my fix, true audio with plenty of power! I had to drive to your house to get the chairs to properly enjoy my sounds, so what's a couple more thousand.....

I'll have it ordered today.

Thanks a bunch,
Mike......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.